Cosmopolitan Living in Makati’s Newest Lifestyle Hub
Barangay Bel-Air, Malugay St., Makati City
|HLURB License to Sell No.|
25700 (Tower 1), 26139 (Tower 2), ENCRFO-12-03-015
Location and Vicinity
Located in the burgeoning creative hub of Makati Central Business North, The Lerato will be surrounded by centers of enterprise and culture, such as theaters, boutiques, and art galleries true to the flourishing spirit of the city.
The entire three-tower development is approximately 9,813 sq.m. of land area located at Barangay Bel-Air, Malugay St., Makati City.
Step out in style and high spirits:
- Shops at The Columns
- Reposo Art & Dining
- The Collective at Malugay
- RCBC Theatre
- Ayala Museum
Discover knowledge and creativity:
- Asian Institute of Management
- De La Salle Graduate School
- Ateneo de Manila University Graduate School
- Mapua Institute of Technology
- Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Far Eastern University
- Assumption College
- Colegio San Agustin
- School of Fashion and Arts
Tend to health and well-being:
- Makati Medical Center
Cultivate peace and community:
- National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
- Saint Andrew Parish Church
- Don Bosco Church
- Conduct business and recreation
- Bonifacio Global City
- Ortigas Center
Shops at The Lerato
A 2,800-sq.m. destination with an expanse of open greens, specialty boutiques, fine delis, and quality galleries.
Choices abound with prime access to local and international cuisines, creative display of food bazaars, art exhibits and live concerts.
The Lerato will weave together private and public spaces designed for effortless living. Its seamless masterplan is a convergence of residential and commercial elements, bringing everything you need within reach.
Introducing the second of its three towers, discover the breadth of your potential at The Lerato. As ALVEO’s newest mixed-use development, it is designed to celebrate individuality and flair, redefining living in Makati.
Approx. 9,813 sq.m. land area
3 residential towers
2 levels of retail experience
- 2,800 sq.m. retail area inclusive of a 600 sq.m. basement commercial space
- 1,250 sq.m. of landscaped retail piazza
Proximity: Accessibility to
A ssociations and Institutions
Amenities and Facilities
The Lerato will cater to your every whim, so enjoy the amenities that were made to be both tasteful and spacious. Cannonball into the pool on a hot day, lounge in the picnic area in breezy weather, or hype up your heartbeat as you leisurely jog along the well-designed trail. Amidst these pleasures, you can easily stay connected to business and communities with select wi-fi areas in the development.
- Workout Studio
- Game Room
- Prayer Room
- Landscaped Roof Deck
- Function Rooms (approx. 160 sqm)
- Kid's Art Laboratory (approx. 55 sqm)
- Music Room (approx. 60 sqm)
- AV/Theater Room (approx. 110 sqm)
- Covered Terrace (approx. 105 sqm)
- Pool - clustered but contiguous area
- Adult Leisure Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Lap Pool
- Garden/Open Spaces - convenient and generous open spaces for community convergence that would cater to different active and passive activities
- Fitness Station
- Functional Art Pieces
- Children's Play Area
- Open Lawn
- Feature Pavilion
- Outdoor Stage Deck
- Jogging Trail
- Lounge areas (cabanas/hammocks)
- Green pockets with sitting area
- Viewing Terraces
- Outdoor Play Area
Top reasons to buy The Lerato
- Integrated in the 20B Makati Central Business District redevelopment plan
- OWN an ALVEO property in Makati for as LOW as P14,000
- With in-building AND outdoor amenities!
- Located in Bel-Air with high-end restaurants & shops!
Disclaimer: The particulars, details and visuals shown herein are intended to give a general idea of the project and as such are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. While such particulars and details on present plans have been prepared with utmost care and given in good faith, buyers are invited to verify their factual correctness and subsequent changes, if any. The contents herein are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.